Monday, September 5, 2016

Stuck at CyanogenMod

Hi everybody! I wanted a better battery life for my Z1 (1 screen hour at 75% :crying: ) so i flashed the CM11 latest snapshot, (as we all know, the LP builds has a very horrible battery management) and it worked, but when i switched from MX ROM to CM11 i lost my recovery (dual recovery) and it were replaced with CWM, i tried to install TWRP with some apps like Rashr, Flashify, ROM manager, Multirom manager and many others but it wasnt successful, and now im trying to flash a stock build of LP but flashtool gives to me this error:

- root this bundle is not valid -

I tried with a KK build but it was the same result. So I am stuck in CM, i dont know what more can i do... Can anyone help me?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cntxze
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment