Thursday, September 1, 2016

Music apps getting killed in the background

Hi all,

Enjoying my Samsung Galaxy Note7 for the most part, but I am experiencing one extremely annoying issue.

I play music on my phone a lot, all of it streaming from either Apple Music or Pandora. On the Huawei Nexus 6P both apps work flawlessly (on both MM and N Preview), never cutting out whether in the foreground, background, screen off, whatever.

On the Note7 the apps seem to be getting killed or otherwise stopped for no apparent reason, even if they are the only apps in the switcher.

Anyone else experiencing issues like this? It seems to be worse with Apple Music, but as I say it has worked flawlessly for me on the Nexus 6P (as well as a few other recent Android devices for that matter).

So far searches have proved fruitless.

Thanks, Mitchell


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cdgHmV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment