Thursday, September 22, 2016

N7000 Jelly bean upgrade help.

I am a noob and need some help, with upgrading my N7000. I have few issues:

- I am noob, as such got no idea which rom does what, all I want is closest to vanilla experience.
- Loose charging port, already got new charging connector but no luck, so I don't want to risk using usb cable to flash a rom.
- After reading a bit about emmc bug, I am confused/scared as to which is the safest way to upgrade.
- Phone has been rooted in the past and official rom doesn't update due to rooting.
- Phone runs slower than a snail, just looking for a vanilla rom that can make the phone fast.

Here is the info from "about device"

GT-N7000

ANDROID 4.1.2

BASEBAND N7000XXLT3

Kernel Version
3.0.31 - 1103517
SE.INFRA@SER - 126#3
SMP PREEMPT MON APR 1 21:33:52 KST 2013

Build Number
JZ054K.N7000XXLT4

When I enter into recovery menu, phone has "ANDROID SYSTEM RECOVERY <3E>" on top.

I would really appreciate some help with upgrading the phone to some vanilla rom that is reasonable fast.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cHpAVE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment