Thursday, September 22, 2016

System Crashed, won't boot.

Hi All,
I've been running the same ROM on my G4 for the past few months with no issues. 20(i?) M bootloader on a debloated ROM...I don't even remember which ROM I had stuck with, but it was based off stock...NOT CM/AOSP/AOKP. That being said, it crashed on me earlier today(went black, thought it was a locked screen, but it wouldn't wake with double-tap or power button) and I can't get it to boot. It will go to the Logo screen with the Bootloader unlocked message, but I can't get past that. I can get it into the factory data reset menu to attempt to boot into TWRP, but after selecting yes the second time, it will pause on that screen like normal, then go black...I can't even get the TWRP splash screen. I can't get it to boot into download mode either. When it goes black it's unresponsive. I have to pull the battery to do any reboots. Any ideas on how to bring my phone back to life?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d8E8Cr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment