Monday, September 5, 2016

Note II N7105 won't work unless plugged in

I have a Note II which I bought second hand, and I immediately flashed Resurrection Remix (6.0.1) on it. It was working perfectly, aside from a few reboots here and there, until a few days ago.
It rebooted, and once it was booted up, it rebooted again and got stuck at the Samsung logo. I wasn't able to boot it up until I connected it to a wall charger (the battery level when it started rebooting was at ~80%). Once charging, it booted up perfectly. However, once I disconnect the charger it reboots and immediately gets stuck at the Samsung logo again, and I can't go anywhere from there.
I suspected a faulty battery, but even when disconnected, I am able to enter TWRP just fine, meaning the battery holds its charge and I strongly think it's a software issue.
I tried reflashing the ROM, but it doesn't help.
I also considered flashing it to stock firmware, but I couldn't find one for my specific country (Macedonia).

Can anyone help or suggest a possible solution?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cnvgV4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment