Monday, September 5, 2016

OPO stuck TWRP 3.0.2-0

Hi dear community,
As many other unsolved threads in this forum I'm stock in TWRP and bit lost to the next followable path.
Really weird symptoms :
Digitizer down. Disassembling the phone and replacement with this full parts screen
I take this opportunity to upgrade to the last excellent SultanRom (cm-13.0-ZNH2K-20160808-STABLE-Sultan-bacon)
I perform a clean install (wipe /data and /system with also upgraded TWRP 3.0.2-0)
Then, flashing the ROM, Google apps package, and reboot.
Boot in TWRP. 2 or 3 attempts, still in TWRP.
Open the phone to "see" something
Reboot, 4 or 5 attempts or more...
And TADAM! OPO finally boot in OS.
I reboot to see if problem persist, and same difficulties to boot in OS...
I finally reach OS (I do not know how?! Chance? :crying:)
I set up and use the phone normally and realise the rear camera is not working. Any rear camera button is present in photos applications, I can not see with "test device" applications. (I had perhaps do a bad reconnecting?)
Another more serious point : the volume - down alone, like a phantom, and SOMETIMES I can't turn off the screen...
I decided to re-open the device, try to fix the rear camera, watch if the volume - is not trapped under the shell.
I also do a full wipe, reinstall ROM...
Now I'm still stuck in TWRP, with fingers crossed to get on the OS by chance!
Any idea? :angel:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cf79KV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment