Sunday, September 4, 2016

[Q] Touchscreen sensitivity

Hi - If I touch the screen *very* gently, it doesn't register as a touch.

Does anyone else have this? If your P9000 is OK, please let me know.

Most of the time it's OK, but it's extra annoying when I'm swiping a long word which gets split into two smaller words. I do have the screen protector on - Obviously I don't want to remove it just for testing, but I realise it might be affecting sensitivity.

Over the years I've had ~5 phones with capacitive touchscreens. This is the first I can touch without it the phone 'realising'.

Thanks, Richard

PS - I've enabled the 'Show touches' in Developer options. The accuracy is fine, it's just it's not quite sensitive enough.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ccGlLk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment