Friday, March 18, 2016

After using the S7 Edge for a week TW has to go

Got my s7 last week. Impressed with the hardware overall. Cameras perfect, CPU is good for 2 years down the road, and the screen is as good as it gets. BUT STOCK TW IS DEFINATELY NOT RECOMMENDED FOR XPOSED. Xposed works but for a device this powerful it is still so choppy and unresponsive that I miss my note 3 Stock TW + Xposed just doesnt meet the pricetag.

I'm not a rookie. I have been using xposed since the s2, I disabled package. I froze apps I kept my modules to a minimum but i can't be the only one to agree this version of TW just won't work with customizations. My note 3 ran stock KK with xposed and all things wonderful better than any custom rom I came across WITH EQUIVALENT FEATURES. I only compare it because for its time and hardware the speed wasnt nearly effected as much


Just my 2 cents I'm sure some will agree and some won't but the phone unrooted and unmodified is the fastest device I've ever used. But when you start the standard procedure of adding the things we need most the phone goes downhill fast. And I'm looking forward to all that this community will offer.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UldEeF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment