Sunday, March 20, 2016

I don't want to change my Note Edge !

Hi,

I love this phone but I'm facing a very annoying issue with a Note Edge 915FY (5.1.1. COJ2 Stock Kernel Rooted TWRP 3 and Xposed installed). Everything worked fine for weeks, and since a couple days, it started freezing, lagging, and rebooting all the time. I did a factory reset. Everything was ok but a couple hours after, it started again to freeze, lagg, and reboot. The phone was again unusable. I did again a factory reset and restore and old nandroid. Same issues.
But I have a clue but no solution so far : it starts freezing, when I plug the charger. So I tried with and without fast charging selected. Same issue. I changed battery. Same issue.

Help (@Micky387 ?) ! Anybody facing that kind of problem ? How to solve it ? Any clue ? Help. I don't want to get rid of a phone that I love as you also may all on this forum. The Note Edge is great and I don't see what can replace it !

Thanks in advance and sorry for my English...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VpVNTC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment