Sunday, March 20, 2016

Low volume on B852

After updating my P7-L10 to B852, in-call volume is lower (both in earpiece and when using headphones). Also, music and FM sound is lower now. This is one of the quietest phones I have ever had and i don't understand why Huawei is limiting the sound capabilities of this phone. Can anybody tell me what can I do to root this phone and change its volume settings? I have compared this to a Samsung A3 and now I can say I'm dissapointed by this Huawei...

Also, on my gf's Huawei P7-L10, sometimes when she calls somebody, the other party's voice has half of the normal speed, and the callers' voice speed is double, like "helium voice". It happens only on 3G, and all comes back to normal after restarting the phone. Any ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VpSsnw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment