Sunday, March 20, 2016

[Q] Nexus 4 bricked up bad

My nexus 4 went crazy last week. I was trying out Lucky Patcher on one of my apps (I wanted to develop something against it). But since then, my phone can't connect to my computer: According to the computer, "The last connected device malfunctioned." I went to recovery and wiped EVERYTHING(including internal storage). It worked a little and I got another ROM on, but now its happened again and I can't connect it to the computer AT ALL. I have no ROM and my phone is now literally, a(n almost) useless brick. Recovery works, but without a ROM on it I can't do anything. I haven't been able to use it and it's driving me crazy. Can anybody please help?My computer first gave me error code

Using: twrp-3.0.0-0, Windows 10.0.10586(You can check it out in a terminal: Just type in "cmd")
Was using: CataclysmMod-Marshmallow-Dec_08_2015-MAKO-MMB29K_Stable, Click here for details
Lucky Patcher v6.0.8, Layers, Titanium Backup (Among other things)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UsWT1g
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment