Friday, March 18, 2016

Request a Lockscreen widget which allow shorcuts/activities pressing an element

Hello partners

I'm Seeking for a widget like beautiful widgets, transparent weather clock, etc which shows time and weather (weather is not essential) and allow to perform actions by touching a part of the widget (the hour, the minute, the city ​​..) and allow it without unlocking the phone (I mean the swipe security screen lock).

The problem with these is that I put is that not allow to execute actions ROM, gravitybox, etc, only allow launch installed applications.

Buzz widget allow actions, but pressing the entire widget, so you can only put one.

My idea is for example that if I press the minutes do toggle wifi, if I press the hours toggle sound / silence, etc.

Any ideas?

I've tried many (Beautifu widgets, 3D widget, Bright weather, Go weather, Transparent weather, Weather & clock, Weather xl, zooper, buzz, uccw ..) but none fits both needs or I am not capable of it.

Another idea that occurred to me is to find a way to make shorcuts/activities appearing on the list of installed applications but I don't have found a way to do it..

Greetings and thank you very much


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Pfvhoz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment