Friday, March 18, 2016

Suddenly stopped working...

Hey! I installed the Remix OS beta when it came out at the beginning of this month, and everything worked well. I initially installed it onto an SD as a test, then moved to a USB as I found it to be quite useful, using Resident mode the whole time in order to save files.

I decided to switch USBs I was using, so made a fresh install onto a Integral 32GB USB3 stick. I also installed Phoenix OS onto the same SD I had previously used as a test. I decided to run Phoenix OS first to test it out (it boots fine), then I tired to boot up the new Remix install on the USB. Here's where the problems begin.... Guest mode works 100% (even using a DPI flag at boot), but Resident just hangs. I've tried multiple fresh installs on different USBs and even booting on different PCs. I feel like I'm losing my mind! Any ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1R3oVNg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment