Sunday, March 20, 2016

Whatsapp chat migration from iphone to N5X

Hey guys, I'm trying to migrate the chat history from iPhone to my new N5X.
Anyone has already done yet: do you encounter any lag/issue once you've done that?
As far I am now, I managed to get ChatStorage.sqlite and others with ibackupbot (not allowed yet to post link to let you see all I can get)
According to what I've read, all I have to do is to install whatsapp on my nexus, delete the app, move to the same folder alternative in android and paste the ChatStorage.sqlite.
Is really so that simple? Do the database have the same coding/format? I know the existance of whatsappmigrator but i wanted to try without it.
First of all, I care about the snappy experience: it it will compromise that, stop me! :)
Second of all, any tips/advice/guide is very well appreciated, expecially if you have already done it!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1nYZ7r7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment