Monday, March 21, 2016

Wiped phone, Trying to get a Firmware on it, Failing miserably.

Yo, I've been trying to fix the damned phone for ages now. I accidentally wiped it by being a dumb idiot. Now I'm trying to fix the situtaton. So, I've tried installing a stock firmware and just flashing it with Odin. After trying this with like three different Firmwares, and sequential failures, I moved on to trying to flash it with a custom rom using adb, as the s6 doesn't have a removable sd. So I tried this, It said it worked. I used an installer and everything. But after I reboot, it still says there's no os and I cant find the zip anywhere on my phone to install. I'm not sure what to do. I'm a noob with this hence why my phone is in this state. Help MUCH obliged, S6 edge Sprint


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RZHMXm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment