Sunday, April 24, 2016

3.5 mm jack bugs?

Recently my LG V10 T-mobile model received its sweet marshmallow update. Unfortunately I have noticed that the headphone jack is now causing some bugs on my device. Doing a reboot on my device with a pair of headphones connected will freeze the phone on the LG boot screen. Unfortunately the only way I have found to resolve the issue is remove the battery and headphones and then it boots up just fine. Occasionally I have plugged in the headphones when the screen is off and then try to wake it and encounter another frozen device.
This has been just annoying enough to me that I did a factory reset thinking maybe the drivers may have been messed up in the upgrade process? Sadly the problem still persists. Has anyone else encountered this issue? I am a confident rooter/rom flasher but was enjoying the extra T-mobile benefits in the official build. Any suggestions guys?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qJD7lK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment