Sunday, April 24, 2016

Samsung galaxy tab s2-T815 HELP!!!

Okay, so I recently brought this tablet only last week and up until a week it randomly started freezing on different apps and force closing them! So I ended up checking to see if it was a software bug and checked if the tablet needed an update but no luck there as the tablet kept giving me an error unable to download latest update for no reason at all! So I decided to use sammobile which I have used before in the past for my Samsung s6 so I know how it works and I found the latest update for my tablet on o2 as it's locked to o2 and I realised my tablet was on an older firmware so I downloaded and flashed the new firmware. Once it was done it loaded up as normal I signed in to all my apps and for a couple of hours it was fine until I suddenly placed it down to charge and it randomly rebooted for no reason so I picked it up to check it and now sometimes when I open up Facebook or app store or anything really sometimes they work and sometimes they say they have stopped! For example "unfortunately Google play store has stopped" and once one of them says it's stopped the rest stasrt randomly popping up saying they have stopped and I can't literally touch the tablet because it keeps popping up so I have to reboot the tablet! I have tried factory resetting with no luck it works for a while after resetting but starts again! PLEASE HELP! I ONLY RECNTLY BROUGHT THIS NEW!!! SO SHOULDNT HAVE ISSUES!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NJjMGK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment