Sunday, April 24, 2016

LG G2 (Secure booting error) can boot into TWRP. How do i fix this?

T-Mobile D801 (This was my previous phone that i had rooted before) My dads LG G2 was having issues with the touchscreen on CM so i decided to flash the stock ROM but i guess i might have skipped a few steps and after flashing i got :boot certification verify, secure booting error! and cause: boot certification verify. after that i tried flashing a backup but i got the same thing. My friend told me to wipe all the files so i did and that's what point i am on now. I can still boot into recovery but have no idea what to do further, i tried to following one of the guides on here (forgot link sorryz) but once i got to one of the steps where i plug my phone in my PC would recognize it as a bunch of drives (tried this on a different PC as well) WILL REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP GUYS!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NJgjb6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment