Sunday, April 24, 2016

XPERIA Z3 (D6603): Removing brand logo, stock rom [Need help, explanation]

Hey!
First of all I hope this is the correct section for this problem.

I looked everywhere, on xda, on other forums, and no luck, so I decided to ask my questions directly.

Well, it's like this. I have a XPERIA Z3 which is branded with T-Mobile. It has T-Mobile applications/bloatware, and T-Mobile logo on boot. My question is, can I remove the applications, and the boot logo without rooting?
Or can I download an unbranded stock ROM (or firmware, not sure if it's the same thing) for Z3, and that way remove the T-Mobile logo and applcations? Will that work?
If someone knows, please tell me where to download the stock ROM/firmware.

I hope you understand where I'm going.
Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SFTYCF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment