Thursday, March 17, 2016

APN and Data issue?

Hi guys, my S7 Edge is working beautifully, the only problem that I have is that right now for Spring Break I'm staying over at my mom's place, and the data here sucks. Although, it says I have 4G LTE with 3-4 bars, some online games say I have no data, and websites take forever to load. I was thinking about changing my APN from my old phone over to this one, but I'm not sure if that would make it worse? I remember reading these forums in anticipation while I was waiting for my phone to arrive, and I remember someone had mentioned something about changing an "IPV4 to IPV6"? However, when I checked, mine is already switched to IPV6? Not sure if that will make a difference or not...any suggestions?

Edit: I'm on T-Mobile by the way.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Mdbr2C
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment