Thursday, March 17, 2016

[Flashable][Boot Animation]Promethium

Hello guys recently I got this big interest in boot animations, so I decided to make one myself and I named it Promethium.
Please ignore the quality. I made it in some 30 minutes or so.
Everything was made from scratch in Photoshop.
No automated tools to convert gif to boot animations were used.
Please leave your suggestions.
If you like you may include this in your rom or share on your blog but please give proper credits.

Preview(sorry wasn't able to put gif, so lets go with static):
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Download:
bootanimation.zip
Promethium.zip (Flashable through recovery)

How to install?
Copy bootanimation.zip to /system/media and replace existing file. Set permissions to 0755 (rwxr-xr-x)
Or you may download and flash the flashable zip directly through your recovery (CWM or TWRP)

Regards
arun483


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MdbqvE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment