Thursday, March 17, 2016

Caller hears switch off though phone is on

Since past 2-3 days facing this issue.

Though my network shows good signals, it shows as switch off to the callers. I also don't receive SMS during this time.

When problem happens, it happens with both sim whose operators are different. So there does not seems problem from operator side.

Problem gets solves on restart. But again after few hours same problem comes.

Below are details of my device.
Device : Micromax A177
Android version : 4.2.2
Rooted before 2-3 months
using Link2Sd since 2-3 months
Problem coming since last 2-3 days

REQUEST:: If the solution is Factory reset, then I have titanium backup. But I don't know how to do full phone backup, i just know how to take app data backup. I request you to please provide steps to take full backup so with single restore button each app, data and settings get installed.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MdbnQu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment