Thursday, March 17, 2016

How to fix Unidentified Device -> No Driver Found

Can anyone help me on Getting My LG G PRO F240L back, it stucks and always restarting on CWM RECOVERY saying "Device Unlock! So Boot Success!"
I've tried to Flash KDZ LOLLIPOP using LG FLASHTOOL 2014 but stucks on processing . I Bet the problem is the "UNIDENTIFIED DEVICE -> NO DRIVER FOUND" When connecting it to Windows 7 Ultimate, I went to Device Manager and sees "UNKNOWN DEVICE" I Uninstalled it and Tries to Connect again to DOWNLOAD MODE but Unfortunately " NOT RECOGNIZED " the device I have changed different USB CABLES and restart the Laptop Several Times . I manage to UPDATE the DRIVERS but the Problem was I can't connect the Pocketwifi via Wireless Connectivity, I can Connect it with The Cable Inserted on the Laptop but Where the Phone should Get into Download Mode by the Laptop IF there's an inserted pocketwifi on it. Please Help who knows what to do with it... Or is there something that should Fix my LG G PRO that Stucks on CWM .


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21yDAmu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment