Friday, March 18, 2016

MMS problems

Reposting from Verizon samsung galaxy s6 edge+ forum, just because this forum gets much more exposure.


Quote:

Originally Posted by phear86 (Post 65902939)
Ok, so I've had this issue more than once, but MMS had completely stopped working, sending and receiving. The last two times it stopped, I figured it was because I cleared all data for the Samsung messaging app, and the only fix was to reset. And this was after owning the phone for only a few weeks. This time it's been fine for awhile, but suddenly stopped again, and I didn't delete the Samsung messaging app data. Any ideas on this issue so I don't have to reset again, I've done so much since the last time I reset, it would really suck to have to setup everything again.







Quote:

Originally Posted by phear86 (Post 65902964)
Here's some basic info so far:
I am up to date on OS
I've been using the Samsung messaging app since last time I reset
I've tried restarting
I've tried *228
I've tried the Verizon messaging+ app, after issue started, but no change

P.S. it's the Verizon one, just in case you didn't already figure it out.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1R3oFOp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment