Saturday, March 19, 2016

Play Store compatibility has reverted to stock?

Went to Play Store just now and seem to have lost all the compatibility I gained using Market Helper 2.0.4 and have retained ever since my first day with the device in mid February. Apps that I already have installed on my device (via Play Store) are now seen as incompatible with my MOJO. What gives? I tried running Market Helper again but now I get an error saying "Cannot send device config". For what it's worth, I'm running stock MO0202-WW, rooted with TowelRoot.

I'm really starting to think I backed the wrong horse with this box. It does a lot of things that make me happy, but just as many that drive me nuts. Probably should've spent the extra $85 for Shield TV.

EDIT: Cleared Play Store cache, went back to full compatibility. Rookie mistake, false alarm, my mistake everyone.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22pnPUJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment