Saturday, March 19, 2016

Bricked D802 - Download mode OK but NO recovery

Hi there,
1. Rooted my phone using ioroot
2. Installed TWRP using AutoRec
3. Rebooted into Recovery
4. Mistakenly wiped everything from my phone using TWRP
5. Pushed CM13 and GApps to my phone using ADB
6. Tried to installed both simultaneously using the TWRP queue option (CM13 first in the queue)
7. Phone rebooted, LG Logo displayed and went to constant black screen after 1 second
8. Can not access recovery mode anymore
9. ADB doesn't recognize the phone anymore
10. I still can access Download Mode using the Vol Up button and plugging the phone to PC using USB cable.
11. Can not install stock ROM using LG Flash Tool. It crashes when reading phone information
12. However the LG Support Tool seems can recognize my phone with Software Version: D80230C and it seems that the "Upgrade Recovery" button works in "Options" menu of it (but canceled it as it downloads 1.6 GB ROM).

So:
1. Seems that I have wiped recovery from my phone
2. Download Mode accessible
3. ADB unusable

Any possibility to push TWRP to my phone without ADB but with Download Mode?
It's new year holidays in Iran and there's no repair center open here.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ZckFOJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment