Thursday, April 14, 2016

Always on display and root

Hi all,

actually i am thinking of why i should root my phone. In the past i rooted all my android devices. I also did not care about knox trigger. But as i maybe want to try out samsung pay when it reaches switzerland i did not root my s7 edge yet. The really basic thing i wanted was to have an ad free phone. And thanks to adguard and ogyoutube i don't have any ad at all (ok sometimes there is a popup comming while browsing but this i did not look into further yet.
But now i might have a new reason to root the device, but i have not seen my need. So i am not sure if its possible.
I have the keyboard cover from samsung. I love it but it has a big big problem. As soon as the keyboard is attached to the front it disables always on display. So i am wondering if anybody is working on a rooted/nonrooted solution for that. It would be perfect if the aod would be shown only in the visible part of the screen with keyboard attached to the front. Is it possible at all or would we have to wait and hope that samsung fixes this?

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qV0Gc9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment