Saturday, April 16, 2016

Bricked G2, more information is in the post

Hello guys,
I need help to unbrick my Lg G2 d802 32GB. First of all i rooted the phone and then flashed TWRP on it, because i wanted to install Cyanogenmod. The install instructions told me to go into recovery mode. As i wanted to do that, my phone needed a restart and it didnt start anymore.
I cant go into recovery mode or download mode, nor can i do anything with it. I have already tried many solutions, but none of them worked.
It would be really nice if you can give me some answers on what i could have done wrong and help me get my phone back to normal. It doesnt matter if it gets fully wiped, because i backupped everything before i wanted to install cm.

Here is a list of the links i have already tried:
http://ift.tt/Kx3ner The problem with this is, that the phone connects and disconnects over and over again and you dont have time to switch out the broken things. Im using Ubuntu 15.10 if that helps. Is there any way to make Ubuntus drivers act like Windows drivers, because on Windows its connected all the time and doesnt disconnect?

http://ift.tt/1wXtsDU The problem with this is, that the phone doesnt get shown under the name "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" mode but under the name "Qualcomm hs-usb diagnostics 9006" . How can i get it into this mode?

The other methods are requiring recovery or download mode in which i cant go.

Thanks in advance for you help!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SRUaZI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment