Friday, April 15, 2016

Dt2w not working after display replacement

Hey Folks,

a few weeks ago by display broke so I flashed my Z2 back to stock in case of sending it to Sony / O2 Germany.

After a little search, I decided to replace the screen for myself, so I buyed a screen and all went fine.
As I was back on my daily driver (latest CrDroid), I noticed that double tap to wake was not working at all, so I tested the screen and sensors, but all work fine.

I flashed back to stock Kitkat - dt2w not working
I flashed to stock Lollipop - dt2w not working
I flashed to Mokee, CrDroid and some other ROMs with and without M5 Kernel - nothing works.

I also have no Options in Kernel Adiutor for Dt2w, the dt2w setting in all roms were checked...

The Display was named as L50w, and on the back at one of the small cables was printed: Sirius - LG Innotek.
So maybe flashing a Hong Kong based stock ROM may help - L50w is Hong Kong version?

I´m open to all ideas and experiments :D

*note, I´m on a mac, no chance for windows etc.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1W3PlSa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment