Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Stalled in "Firmware Issue" screen, can go to DL Mode

Hello everyone and thank you for checking my post. It is also my first of I hope many on XDA! :)

I had a CM 12.1 Nightly on my Tab Pro 12.2 and it was beginning to get a little slow, so I went into recovery (TWRP) and started a factory reset. It though got frozen at "erasing cache". It then rebooted itself and was stuck on the CM logo for minutes on end. So then I turned it off, opened Odin, and tried to install a newer nightly, only for it to get stuck in the same place, "cache". Odin then gave me a "fail" screen, which I have pasted below in the code section.
So now the tablet is stuck at the "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again" screen. I tried Kies and it detects that I have plugged a device in but does not connect to it, it stays stuck in "trying to connect". I can go to Download mode but that is about it. When trying to flash anything, even the stock Samsung 5.1.1 firmware, it gives me a "Fail" like so:
Code:

<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin engine v(ID:3.1005)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/003> sboot.bin
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> FAIL!

I would appreciate if any of you could help me with this issue, I am willing to try your suggestions :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SfE15Z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment