Thursday, April 14, 2016

Headphones not working for calls

Hi guys. I've been browsing the forum for an answer to this but I didn't find anything.

I have my Nexus 6p which was working just fine. I use a Samsung Galaxy S4 headphones which where working with the phone.

All of a sudden, the headphones stopped working for calls. I could still listen to music or listen to voice notes even the sound of the key pad was audible, but after you press the call key, there's no noise.

However I can still hear the call, even with the jack plugged in, thorough the speaker.
I realized that if I tap the hands free key I would listen through the headphones.

Does anybody knows what's happening?

Thanks

Edit. I'm currently using MHC19Q build. 6.0.1


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23Il8e3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment