Sunday, April 17, 2016

Honor 6 [H60-L04] 5.1.1/3.1 - "Developer options > Take bug report" doesn't work

Hello all,
see description/thread title.

I need to take a bug report via developer options on my Honor 6 running Android 5.1.1 and EMUI 3.1.

But, when I go to the developer options (USB Debugging is enabled) and click on "Take bug report" and accept the pop-up saying "... it will take a little time ... be patient" which should lead to a notification, nothing happens.
Instead, there's just a brief vibration (3x) after 20-30 seconds and no notification, just nothing.

Already did a factory reset, no change.

What's wrong here? Does it work for you? What can I do to get that bug report to be available to send?
I know I could get a bug report via ADB, but I need the .png and .txt file generated from the Developer options thing, for reasons.

Any help is appreciated!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Wz8R9H
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment