Saturday, April 16, 2016

I need help getting TWRP to see files on ext SD card

Well first of all I an on OK3 5.1.1 build if that even matters or not. I did the Dev unlock and all went well. I then flashed TWRP 2.8.5 through Odin and it boots into TWRP just fine. I then flashed Super Su (UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65) and wiped both caches and rebooted and now cant get past the red Verizon screen. I know this is more than likely a kernel panic, so I then downloaded and placed the Emotion kernel (Emotion-TW-5.1.1-nightly-r21-RC1-SM-N910P) on my ext sd card put it in the phone booted into TWRP only to find that apparently TWRP is not reading the ext sd cards. Another fellow member was nice enough to let me know that I may have to sideload it. Well I tried doing it using sideload command and it tells me "cant read file" , so I tried to push and it says "no file or directory". Also tried push and sideload other files with the same outcome. I even tried 2 other sd cards from my GS5 and my Tab S and same thing, when I go to ext sd it doesn't show any files at all. I am at a loss here and any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SS1hl1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment