Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Internal Storage limited to 1,3G from 16G

Greetings people,

I own a Lenovo k50 t (a7000) and i recently took it to a phone "service" shop, if i can call it that way, to install a add less ROM.
Said and done, i leave my phone there and return a few hours later to pick it up, everything seemed fine till i wanted to install a new app.
I got a error message telling me i had insufficient space, which is strange since it had a fresh OS on it, so i decided to check the storage space details
and to my amazement it showed me i had 1,3 Gigs total internal Memory from wich 1,2 G was used by the OS. I used ES File Explorer to look up the storage details.

Then i did the same thing using the storage details tab from the OS "settings" window and it showed 16Gigs of wich 14,5 Gigs being "OS Used".

I got a feeling that the partitions got damaged or something like that.

I already tried formating everything via CWM and reinstaling a new software, it worked but the partition was still the same size, 1.3 Gigs.

Could anyone help me out please?

Thanks in advance,
Mike.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23IoKjM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment