Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Nexus 7 WiFI 2013 (Razor, FLO) CyanogenMod Recovery only...

I have a nexus 7 WIFI 2013 (Razor, Flo):

I was trying to get a copy of Nethunter or Kali linux installed on here. I was running CyanogenMod nightly's

Well during one install, I must of wiped the whole tablet clean. It only had dad/media and then subs /0, /obb folders. I'm unable to find any images on the card and nothing else is displayed. I have tried number numerous drivers for my Samsung laptop but when i use my surface it shows nexus 7 and also when i go into bootloader mode it will also show the driver.

I installed droid SDK and also minimal adb and fast boot. I'm unable to push anything to this device. When i run adb devices it shows the device but says unauthorized. I try adb kill-server and adb start-server and still no dice.

I'm looking for any input as to how I can push and image onto this device. I realize I will have to go back to factory and I have all them images. I just cant get it adb authorized yet.

this will only go into recovery mode and boot loader mode. There is no OS if I let it boot it just shows the mod logo and will sit there until the battery dies.

Does anyone have any input on how to get this authorized so I can push files to it. I'm unable to get on the screen and ok the RSA fingerprint and I think that maybe part of my hold up or why it shows unauthorized.

Thanks in advance for all or any input or ideas.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1S6J6s3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment