Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Note 5 - N920W8 Firmware with German / Deutsch Language

Hello All,

I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (N920W8 Variant) running Android 5.1.1 from Rogers in Vancouver BC, but unlike other Samsung Phones I have bought in the past, German Language is not available. The selections are limited to English, French, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), and Korean. After rooting the phone and installing Language Enabler and force-setting the locale, only half of the menus and apps are in German. I am looking for a compatible ROM that I can flash onto my phone.

Can anyone with the same Note 5 Model / N920W8 model on a different provider i.e. Telus/Bell etc.. do a quick check to see whether German language is enabled on their firmware?

Does the Infinity Rom 6.0.1 have German Language option available?

Many Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22OeosK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment