Monday, April 18, 2016

OOS 3.0 local contacts, how?

Hello,

I use the OOS 3.0 Update on my OPT.
Now I wanted to create a new contact on my phone and it asks me, if I want to create it in my Google Account. I can only say OK or cancel.
I don't use my Google Account to store my contacts and I don't want them to be stored there.
With Android 5.1 I created a local account in my contacts and stored allof them there. I sync my contacts using MyPhoneExplorer.
Now I have a local account on my phone after I synced the contacts, but I can't use it.
So all my contacts are stored correctly in my account store "Phone", but for a new contact I can't decide which account to choose and for the existing accounts I can only create an new Google contact, but I can't edit them on my phone as if I click on edit, it only says "New Google contact" and at the end after clicking on "more" I can see the local contact, but can't edit it.

Is there any solution on using local contacts on OOS 3 ???

The program for creating a local contacts account "MyLocalContacts" doesn't work any more under Marshmallow :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SVbdKy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment