Wednesday, April 13, 2016

seeking help with Samsung S5 from ATT to use on Tmobile

First I am new to thread, know little of it and see their is huge amount of info here. So thought I'd just ask for what I'm looking for so possibly to get things working again quickly without me trying to learn all this stuff. I'm little overwhelmed with this phone at this point.
Recap- I have S5 samsung phone, had it since new. Bought thru ATT, my account paid and phone is unlocked (after att finally released it).
I have switched service to Tmobile, have two phones bought and working thru them. I have a sim card for my S5 from Tmobile.
So silly me who knows little thought I will figure out how to unmarry this phone from ATT so I can truley be free of them and use my phone on Tmobile.
Seemed as easy as installing an app, now I'm thinking what the hell have I got myself into.
So I'm just wanting my phone to work, I talk, text, run apps, take pics, ect.
I wish to remove ATT and add Tmobile.
please advise, thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1oXMNYT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment