Friday, April 15, 2016

Serious SM-N910T Reboot issues HELP!

I just got a T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 from a friend of mine and there has been some serious reboots/random reboots on it. It was on 5.1.1 last I checked.

Issue:
-On stock battery, it still reboots. Using Anker right now and worked for a few minutes
-When I install an app or disable an app, it freezes then reboots--- when rebooted, it doesn't pass the note 4 logo, just keeps looping


Here's what I've done so far:
-Looked all over google and XDA threads (no bueno)
-Turned off Reactivation
-Deleted Cache/FOomat Data

1. Reflashed 5.1.1 firmware using odin= failed emmc: ABOOT
2. Reflashed using Kies 3.X via Emergency update/initialize. Waited a few minutes to place battery. It booted up!
2a. Ok, so it was working. BUT every time I install an app or disable an app, it freezes and I end up having to reflash via Kies.

Here's what I'm planning to do next.
-When my sim unlock code arrives, I'll unlock it, then the moment it is unlocked I'll flash TWRP and CM13, which I did before hand-but wouldn't boot for some reason... but maybe this time i'll have some luck
-I've only been able to flash using odin with the CF-Auto root, but not the AP file for 5.1.1 or 5.0.1, or NK4 4.4. (I'm downloading the oldest KK version to see if that works later)

What could possibly be the problem?
-Maybe failing hardware?
-Write issue?
-Is it the battery? but I've tried a new stock, and a new anker? loose wiring?
-T-mobile OTA update? Samsung Update?

I can't return it to Samsung or T-mobile since my friend gave it to me, his AT&T version works fine, just not this...


Calling all Note 4 Devs support out there! Please help, I'm thoroughly lost as a lvl.70 Android modder/enthusiast.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SjRERR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment