Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Which watch?

Hi to all,

I have read a lot in the forums but I cannot find what I am looking for.

I wish to find a smartwatch with the following features:
1) Show notifications from my phone.
2) Media Control. I normally use BT headphones. I wish to be able to control any media player (google music, pandora, spotify,etc) from the watch but listening in the headphones.
3) call control. In the same way I want to be able to see who is calling and reject or accept the call, but the call directed to the headphones and not the watch.

I use to have a Chinese watch and though it was good I cannot pair my bt headphones and the watch at the same time. Is there any kind of watch that provide this?

Thanks a lot,

Ezmendriz


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SarjSS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment