Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wifi and 3g at the same time.

Hello,

I have a question that has been bothering me for a while now.
How can I use 3g/4g internet and wifi at the same time on android? I know that there are some apps that allow this 2 network functioning, like download booster or Speedify. But is there a way to have 3g and wifi at the same time without any apps? I succeeded having 3g and wifi simultaneously on iOS by changing wifi to static and leaving DNS and Submask empty. However it does not work on Android.

It is important for me because I have a device, which creates its own wifi station and when I connect to this device I cannot stream video from my android device at the sime time by using my internet provider 3g/4g.

Lukas


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/260b8yU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment