Saturday, April 16, 2016

[APP][4.4+] VR Theater for Cardboard

Hi everyone, and welcome to this discussion/announcements/support/whatever thread for VR Theater for Cardboard!

A few words about my app (which you can find it on Google Play), first.

I started this small app about a year ago, with the intent to create a virtual theater that would allow people to watch both 2D and 3D movies with the Google Cardboard, and despite not being that original as a project (it wasn't the first back then, and there are even more now), I'm very glad to say, that it's having its small group of followers.

People seem to like how configurable the app is, the number of 3D formats it can play (it does panoramic and half panoramic movies too, did I mention that?) and, I hope, my dedication to support it.

Mind you, it's not all gold: the project is still work in progress and has some rough edges (mostly because it's just a hobby and while I'm having some great help on the graphics recently, I work on the code alone). The interface is hybrid (2D/VR), the virtual scene is bare to the bone, and the video compatibility is very limited, but it's only a matter of time before I iron those issues out as well!

Enough for the presentations, anyway! ;)

If you are looking forward to provide feedback, suggestions, or just to say "Hi!", you have found the right place.

Me?! I will post to this thread new releases and announcements, answer questions and partake in discussions, popping out at the very least every couple of days, with a frequency that will depend from how life (and active development) will be be treating me at the time. :D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1V93HSt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment