Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Apps don't open after rooting Kinde Fire HD 8.9 with bin4ry

Hi, I just rooted my kindle fire hd 8.9 with the bin4ry RunMe.bat thing.
Now that it is "rooted" I can't open most apps, only the"Shop Amazon", "Help&Feedback" "Personal Videos" etc... I can't open the "Silk browser" nor can I download any apps from my could (e.g. "Es File Explorer". I also can't open my books, although they do show up, when I click they go slightly darker and then nothing, same with the apps that I can't run.

Please could someone help me, I want to use the apps: Youtube, Google Drive, Gmail etc... But I'm stuck now with the problem described above^.

If there is a solution to being able to run apps after the rooting then please could someone share it with me.

Or, if there is not, then could someone guide me on how to unroot my device.

Unrooting problem:
I've also tried unrooting with the bin4ry RunMe.bat thing.
I tried two ways.
First: I type the "x" for unroot, then y for yes. And I get this error
(btw I'm doing this on a laptop in polish, hence the polish in the commands)
Attachment 3725309
I tried to restart my device, but there is no change.


Second Method:
So then I tried, pressing "2" for special devices, then "2" for rollback ( which I assume means unroot?) and I follow the steps through
Attachment 3725317
Attachment 3725318

Even after those 2 attempts I still can't open my apps ( can't open those that are directly from amazon )

Please could someone help?!? :):):)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Root prob 1.png Views: N/A Size: 18.9 KB ID: 3725309   Click image for larger version Name: root2.PNG Views: N/A Size: 22.6 KB ID: 3725317   Click image for larger version Name: root3.PNG Views: N/A Size: 26.5 KB ID: 3725318  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WFHgno
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment