Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Cant boot D855 after trying to make a dual-boot with MIUI

Today i started messing around with Recovery and ROMS.
I saw ( There ) , that you can dual boot stock with another Rom so i wanted to try it.
I downloaded MIUI and OpenGapps , Make a boot+system android backup in TWRM , and flashed patched MIUI zip to extsd card slot 1 , then I flashed GApps.
After rebooting i saw MIUI boot screen but then a black screen with Navigation buttons and status bar , after a minute i got lots a GApps force close's.
I thought it flashed wrong so I rebooted back to recovery and flashed it again , same result.
After trying to install without GApps i got stuck in recovery , so I restored my backup I made earlier and cleared Dalvik + Cache to boot to my stock.
It restored perfectly , after booting i saw the "Optimizing apps" dialog but after 10th app i began to receive fc's for NFC , LG Service's and LGATCMD.
I restored the backup again , same result.
Then used the "Repair File System" option on /system and Repaired permissions.
Now after the boot animation it shows me an black screen with green/blue Led , LDB FC , then LG System Server , NFC and LG P2P. after clicking ok the boot animation shows up again and it loops forever.
Anyway to fix this without factory reset? or Am I soft bricked?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SiPOLx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment