Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Can't get to TWRP

My Moto E is from boost sold by Bestbuy.

Unlocked the bootloader last night following the sticky post without any issue. One more thing I did is just removing the unlocked bootloader message per the faq.

This morning, I tried to root following this post. I was stuck at step 7.
After I run "fastboot boot recovery-twrp.img", command line shows successful, Moto E rebooted but was stuck at the blue "M" log.

I did a hard restart and re-entered the fastboost mode, tried to run "fastboot flash recovery recovery-twrp.img", command line didn't say anyting wrong but the phone did nothing.

Tried the recommendation few lines below by flash the cwm recovery, nothing happened either.

The phone is still functioning but I just can't root it without a customer recovery. Could somebody help?

Thanks~~~


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1N8wljL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment