Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Can't unlock/access to EFS folder using CM13

Hello XDA users,

I'm new in the community, but I've actually seen and read a lot of posts in this place. Thanks to them, I gave a second life to my Galaxy S2, by rooting it and installing Cyanogenmod on it, for example.

Now I'm happilly using CM13 with Android Marshmallow, or at least I was. A couple of days ago, I transfered my number to another company, without really worrying about unlocking the phone, beacuse I could always call to the company, tell them my IMEI, and they would give me the unlock code. That's what I did. Then they gave me the code. But, what a surprise, when I introduced the code and it was invalid.

Since then (today, actually), I've tried using apps like Galaxim unlock, or Galaxy S Unlock. They didn't work. I'm root, I have Busybox installed, and I also have Xposed with a couple of modules. But, we all know that's not the problem... the problem is the EFS folder.

I can't access to the EFS folder. I can access to the IMEI code by typing *#06#, but that's all. I installed the free Root Browser, but I couldn't find the folder. I think that I could be corrupted, because I've read here that when you flash a ROM, you can potentially corrupt it. But I'm not sure, and anyways, I don't know how to fix this. (Flashing the stock ROM, maybe? but how? with Odin?)

I really need this phone unlocked. What should I do? And, if this has been answered before, I'm very sorry. I've been doing some research on the forum, but I haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance for everyone who answers to this, because they would be really saving my day.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qWL5sg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment