Friday, April 15, 2016

Contacts' Birthdays not showing up in S Planner

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (GT-N9005) running on DarkLord ROM.

I've been using the ROM for quite sometime now but only until today that I noticed my contacts' birthdays are not showing up in my S Planner. I've tried almost everything I can find on the internet from syncing Google Calendar to clear data and cache of the Calendar Storage and S Planner to making sure my calendar setting for "Display contacts' birthday" is turned on. Nothing works...

I really need help on this on... I've saw someone saying:

Open Calendar and tap menu -> Calendars to display. At the bottom of the screen, tap "Calendars to sync" button. For each calendar (if you have more than one), check the box next to "Contact's birthdays and events".

But I just can't find the "Calendar to sync" button. Please help! Thanks in advanced


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1p4AeuO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment