Thursday, April 21, 2016

Dealing with Samsung for Warranty Repair

Good luck to everyone who has to deal with Samsung for "under warranty repair". They seem to do everything possible for you to give up an pay the repairs. I have the SD card issue (connect/disconnect/reconnect/...). I have been dealing with them for 3 weeks. I ended up having to send my device to a Samsung authorized Service center. They said: Need to replace the motherboard + screen since it is impossible to do the task without changing the screen. Cost 690$ CDN. 450$ for the motherboard and 150 for the screen plus 15% taxes (yes I live in Quebec lolll).

Then, they called me with the estimate. I said contact Samsung since its under warranty and I have tones of emails back/forth, and phone calls with there executive management department. Every time I speak to one person, I have to repeat the all thing to another one. They seem to not keep tract of their records, email exchange, etc.

Now they say I have to pay for the Screen replacement. I am still fighting with them on the fact that the motherboard cannot be replace without replacing the screen... Over and over. And I am a Lawyer. I have spent over 15 hours on the phone with them to date and still my phone is sitting to the repair service. They would not talk to each others. Extremely weird all the story. But I kept tract of everything and I am sending email to everyone I have dealt with all the time. All this to not have my phone for 2 weeks now... and at least another week before it gets back.

They will have no choice then to pay (of COURSE) and I know it... this is my job to do so.

Lol and re-Lol. I have owned 2 S1, 2 S2, 3 S3, 2 S4, 3 S5... and they just dont seem to want to deal promptly with their hardware issue. Really frustrating. I am charging 350$/hour... I have lost a lot of money (time) on this. I will sue them for it in the end. They will be easy for me. They wont even send a Lawyer in Ottawa (where I live) since they have no representative here. And their legal fees will be over 10K to fight. My demands will be around 5K to date.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r2otXt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment