Thursday, April 21, 2016

Primary mic broken is it possible to redirect to secondary mic?

Hi all,

I am having problems with calling since i bought my n9005 4 years back, people did not hear me speak on the other side, but when i put the phone in speaker mode the sound was just fine on receiver side.
Using different roms from stock to CM13 and miui nothing software related seemed to be the problem (tried all the things that i could find on the net and in settings).

Anyway, so I always been calling on speaker or using my huawei watch.

Now after all this time i thought lets fix it, and bought a new USB / Mic unit which i installed without success.

Since on speaker calls still works great, normal calls only cracking sound, i thought maybe its possible to redirect thru software to secondary mic on top of phone which i believe gets activated when talk on speaker phone?

Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1T1NQPy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment