Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Do Not Buy the Nimbus 9 Latitude Series Case

I was talked into purchasing this case by a Sprint employee since I could do a bundle where instead of paying a $30 activation I would just pay for a $50 bundle that would waive the activation fee and I would get a case as well as tempered glass with this deal. Well, the case came in a week ago and I would have to say it does feel great in the hand and doesn't make the phone unbearable to hold but it is not a good case what so ever. I would never recommend this case it was so rushed for the phone it isn't even funny. Due to the fact that the volume rocker on the G5 is one button and not two causes a lot of problems with this case. You have to be extremely careful on where you press while using this case when changing the volume. If you press the button two high it will freak the volume key out and start to turn the volume up and down randomly due to it not being balanced on the volume key. I thought I could deal with this and just be careful while using the case then it came to trying to take a screenshot. Now in general you shouldn't have such a problem with a case in the first place but trying to take a screenshot with this case on is next to impossible. In the end I took the case off and will probably leave my phone naked since I never really wanted a case in the first place. I am unsure if this will be a normal hardware problem with this phone but I would suggest trying the case on your phone before purchasing it so you can see if the same problem arises with any other cases.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23X7wM9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment